Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Morning Coffee...

So, here I sit in my chair, with my coffee and my baby kitten sleeping on my lap. I am pretty pooped. Yard sale was a great success, thanks to the fact that 90% of it was given to us from Mike's Aunt! As all great plans I have, this one too has been altered. The yard sale money was originally going to be fun money for our trip to Spokane next month. After the flat tire incident last week, this money is now tire money so we can go to Spokane. I guess we are given what we need sometimes and not always what we want. At least we will still be able to go. I did take my 10% of profits for my scrap kitty jar. I think I earned it :)

I have quite the exciting day planned today, oh boy! I have to pay bills and figure out the budget for the rest of the month, make some phone calls about tires, call my brother we are going to visit and let him know that tattoo's are gonna have to be cut from the vacation budget AND (this is the big one) organize my photos! Part of my pics are on my old laptop and part are on the new one. I was smart enough to put all of them from the old laptop onto cd's, but I got bored and lazy with it toward the end and only labeled the cd's with dates. Not so useful. It is gonna take a huge part of my day, but it needs to be done. I can't find any pictures I am looking for to scrapbook. As much as I am dreading doing it, it will be so wonderful after it is done to be able to find the pics I am looking for and be able to just print and scrap!!

Summer school is over for our girl, so I won't have to be driving from one end of town to the other twice a day every day, so I hope to get a lot of scrapping done! I need to use up some of my stash so I room for all the cool stuff I am gonna get in Spokane. =)

So, I am gonna finish my first cup of coffee, and get my butt moving!
Have a great day and a wonderful 4th of July everyone, CHEERS!
~Mindi

p.s. I try to leave comments on other peoples blogs, but google just loops me between signing in and writing the catpcha codes over and over! any suggestions anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena