Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Finally...

I got a little bit of scrapbooking muse in me today! I have been plotting this page in my head for a couple days, then when Let's Scrap posted the new weekly sketch, I knew this would be perfect!!
This is the weekly sketch http://letsscrap.ning.com/

and here is what I did

This is another one for my brother Matt's album. He is the oldest boy. I love their fancy nehru(sp?)  collared shirts!! Gotta love the 60's!! I don't have a lot of older pictures to work with and this one of the few occasions that there was multiple pictures I could put together. I guess they were having a hard time getting everyone to smile (obviously) LOL

I just love the pages that the gals can just keep putting stuff on it without thinking twice but I am one of those people who start out with a whole bunch and slowly take them off!! LOL Just my style I guess, that is why everyone is different.

I do wonder though, does everyone take as long as I do to make a page? I measure everything to get it straight and fuss back and forth with papers forever it seems to get the right color combination. Is it my mild OCD that keeps me from being a "throw it together" kind of gal or am I just really way to anal and over thinking things way too much?? Hard to know!

I haven't heard anything about design team yet, but the deadline is the 15th. Not sure when they announce or how they do it. Either no news is good news or they are trying to think of a way to let me down nicely LOL! I have been in a scrapping slump lately so I wouldn't blame them. I can't wait until the end of August comes and school starts again. That way I can sit down and concentrate without having to get up every 2 minutes to solve some tragedy or another.
Well, it is fittin' on stormin' so I better get this posted to Let's Scrap and get dinner started.
Cheers!
~Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena