Monday, July 18, 2011

What a long weekend!!/my older pages

We had beautiful weather here all weekend, so not a lot of scrapping got done. Saturday morning I hit a couple of yard sales. Then 2 of the boys got a "new" bunk bed that we bought from a friend. So there was a lot of cleaning and moving stuff around. I took yard sale stuff that didn't sell to our local thrift store. I stopped and chatted with my friend from out of town who was doing an Herbalife (?) open house.  I spent a lot of time cleaning the crack room and rearranging, and sorting damn buttons LOL Mike's brother brought his boys over to play in the evening and he and Mike played some horse shoes. So it was a full day!

Sunday I spent 4 hours outside digging up my "flower bed". It was here when we moved in, but I just hadn't gotten around to doing anything about it. After that I was pooped. I showered, got some groceries, made dinner and I was spent! lol Played on the computer for awhile, followed a few blogs for chances to win goodies and watched Falling Skies with Mike.

Since I don't have a new page to post right now, make sure you check out my pages on the left. They are albums of my work. Some are pretty old, some newer, and a lot of them are pages I did from Let's Scrap sketches. I am hoping after Dr's apt today for my son, I can get some scrapping done. It is supposed to hit 100 degrees, so inside is the place to be!!

Have a great week all!
Cheers!
~Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena