Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh what a baby face!!!

So I got 2 pages done today, amazing!!! I got Challenge 102 done for Let's Scrap. http://letsscrap.ning.com/forum/topics/challenge-102
I used the left side of this sketch for inspiration
ls128 - November 25

The challenge was to do a page about myself with pics of me at any age.  I figured this is the age I was the cutest!!
So the wide pink ribbon is from a yard sale, I got the whole roll for 50cents. The pink pearl strand was also a yard sale, in a baggie with a bunch of random rick rack an etc for 50 cent. The flower is actually from the dollar store. I took 2 of them apart and used my chalk ink on them since they were white. I did half of them pink and half lavender. I think it turned out pretty well. My favorite part of this is the cardstock. I just recently got DCWV stack "Once Upon A Time" and I love it!! It inspired me to do a page for Mike just for fun!

This is also a Let's Scrap sketch. I will be doing a "now" set to go with this "then" set of pages. I think it will be cute! The brackets around the journaling is actually pale yellow cardstock that I used a brown chalk on.

So, I have materials set out to start another page tomorrow, so I better get some creative sleep.
Cheers!
~Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena