Tuesday, July 12, 2011

All I got done today

So, I did get one page (or two depending on how you look at it), done today.
This is the weekly Let's Scrap sketch I used

I also killed two birds with one stone and did this sketch for the weekly design team Challenge 103. The challenge was to use a Let's Scrap sketch and use something other than letters in the title.
Anyway, this was 4th of July between eating dinner and lighting fireworks. The horse shoe pit was already here when we bought the house, but it needed a little love. Mike sprayed the weeds, put some new braces on the back boards and we put some sand in it. It still needs more sand, but works for now. Brian was really excited about playing and so was Mike. Like the journaling says, it is great that we all live so close together and can do things like this when we feel like it.
That's all for now, I have to start dinner soon. My work is never done :)
Cheers!
~Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena