Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tombstone Miscellany

Good Morning All! It is 4 degrees here and covered in snow. Nothing unusual for Montana at this time of year, but still is yucky!

It is Wednesday, so that means a new sketch at Let's Scrap! Here is this weeks wonderful sketch from Cheri O'Neill


and here is my creation

My background is DCWV Main Street Stack. My solids are Wausau. I used Tim Holtz distress ink Peeled Paint for the title. The twine, metal buckle and saddle were inherited from Granny's stash when she passed. 
These are all pictures from our honeymoon that I liked, but couldn't really see making pages for each one. The honeymoon album is going to be huge anyway!

So, starting on the right
Mike on the mechanical horse inside the OK Corral
Me with the gentleman who plays Wyatt Earp and looks ALOT like Kurt Russell!
3 cowboys from Helldorado town, one using his "cowboy communicator" lol
Me with "Trashy Tricia" on a ghost hunt
Mike standing in front of the bar that used to be Campbell & Hatches, I think
the Hipp-alo (hippy buffalo) seen at the OK Cafe
butterfly at Sonoita Vineyards
Scolds, or gossip bridle at Rose Tree Museum
sign in front of Trashy Tricia's dress shop
Mike, day 1, forgetting he is on vacation
Grizz the blacksmith, making our horseshoe
Mike's hand next to my ribs at The Longhorn

I will tell ya, I would (and will) go back to Tombstone as soon as I get a chance. We had so much fun! 
Have a great day all, and stay warm!
Cheers!
~Mindi

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic take on the sketch Mindi, I love how you used the little photos and your lasso going across the two pages is a perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena