Thursday, January 12, 2012

You make me smile! LOAD 8

Hello Everyone!! For more info on the LayOut A Day challenge, click the blinkie on my sidebar! I was challenged by some of the gals in the chat group at Let's Scrap to make a layout about coffee. It is really neat to see the brands and types of coffee from all over the world. This is my favorite coffee that I can get locally. I used Let's Scrap sketch from 6-24-09 and just the left side.

I figured since it was Snowy Mountain Mudd, I would take a picture of it in the snow LOL I used photoshop and added the poster effect to it. Background cardstock is DCWV Main Street, all other papers are random stash. I used my Cricut, SCAL and Cri-Kits markers for my title. The font is BaaBookHmkBold and I believe it was pre-installed in my computer. The coffee mug stamps are Stampin Up! and I used Versa Mark ink with Hampton Arts embossing powder. I can't remember the brand that the coffee mug brads are, but I didn't have brown. So I embossed it with bronze A'la Mode powder. The green twine is Trendy Twine and I don't know the maker of the brown. I also used Tim Holtz distress ink in vintage photo and peeled paint.

Just for fun, I thought I would show you the mess I made creating this one little page!


I have been super busy with the plans for the blog hop! It is going to be an incredible amount of fun! I will be posting updates and details, so stay tuned!
Have a great day!
Cheers!
~Mindi

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout Mindi! I love to see and try different coffee places. Great work on all the techniques you used...and that scraproom looks like mine, lol. Organized in a creative way!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena