Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DCWV January Stack A Holic

Greetings to all! I have been a little MIA lately. Putting together a blog hop with 50 hosts is a lot of work!! It is going to be great reward tho! All the gals are really excited, including me, and all working hard on some awesome examples to post!

I haven't gotten much scrapping done, but I did get my page for this month's DCWV challenge finished!

I used the High School stack and a piece from the Metallic stack for his name. This is the first page ever I have sewed on! My dear friend Susie brought me over a sewing machine and I had to play with it right away! The chipboard is Colorbok. I inked the gold with Pamass gold ink and the brackets with Tim Holtz black soot. I did add just a dab of gold on top of the black. "Cliff" was cut with my Cricut using SCAL.
I haven't had this stack for very long, so I will have to go back and do Freshman next LOL

I hope everyone is doing well and avoiding the dreaded winter cold. Until next time,
Cheers!
~Mindi

3 comments:

  1. This is great Mindi! I love all the techniques you used. I anxious to try sewing on a layout..your inspiring me! I'm inside scrapping today too trying to stay out of the dreaded cold of Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO, love the high school stack. Though I am more in the grade school stack in this point of my life, LOL.
    Mindi, I mentioned you on my blog..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Mindi. Love the colorful colors...Nice stitching too. Well good luck on the blog hop planning...I cant wait too. So excited. Have a great week. Tenny

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena