Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New sketch at Let's Scrap today!

Since it is the third Wednesday of the month, today's sketch is a card sketch created by the talented Debby De Wilde

and here is my card, which I am rather proud of :)


The scanner kind of killed some of the shine, but oh well. I am not a super flowery kind of gal, so I had way to much fun making this! I do find that it is a little harder to make masculine cards. This is actually going to be given to my husband for our anniversary in March. Funny, cuz he was giving me input as I was making it teehee!!

Supplies
background DCWV Rockstar 8x8 stack
chain - EK punch, Graphix Metallic foil board (it is actually shiny silver)
glitter paper unknown stash
outline on title and star - Zig Writer, Chocolate
metal and embosser- Cri-Kits
font- Blood Omen from Acid Fonts (free site)
misc - Cricut, SCAL and sewing machine

It is EVIL cold here, so I am hunkering down and gonna try to get some scrapping done today! Stay warm everyone!
Cheers!
~Mindi



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena