Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's Wednesday, new sketch at Let's Scrap!

Good morning all! Hope everyone has been well. I have been busier than a dog trying to bury 3 bones, but I did get a page done! I used this week's sketch at Let's Scrap


and this is what I created
This is my darling son on his 5th birthday. Yes, it was 2000 so he is 16 now, but I love these pics we had done with he was just a little bugger! The papers are My Mind's Eye Lost and Found as are the embellishments. Brown stock is DCWV, ribbon is Craftsmart from Michaels and I used my sewing machine.
As most of you can tell, I am a more simple scrapper, clean lines and neat, so this sketch was super easy for me!

Have a great day all!
Cheers!
~Mindi

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous take on the sketch. Lovely colour combo as well.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena