Wednesday, January 18, 2012

LOAD challenge #10

Very excited to finally be in double digits!! I am still quite a bit behind, but if I can keep going today that would be awesome! I used Let's Scrap sketch 1-4-09

My honey is a drummer, which I think is totally HOT! LOL I haven't gotten to see him play yet, since his drums have been stored since we met. They do take a lot of room to set up! This is the first band he was ever in. I played with the top photo with Photoshop so you could at least see the shape of his head! I do love that it is a smoky, blurry bar picture, adds to the awesomeness! 

supplies
all papers are unknown from my stash
drum set - Jolee's Boutique
cardstock stickers (rock n roll and lightening bolt) The Paper Studio
orange stars and title cut with Cricut
font-Blood Omen from Acid Fonts (free site)

I used my Cri-Kits gel pen to write the title then with SCAL I used the shadow function to cut it out. Then I made the shadow bigger to cut the orange. I lightly colored it with black colored pencil so the paper texture would show. It kind of matches the bubbles on the paper.

I am kind of on a roll today, so back to scrapping I go! Have a scrappy day!
Cheers!
~Mindi

1 comment:

  1. How awesome is this layout? yeah...pretty awesome Mindi. I love the photos and all the elements you used! I'm so excited for the hop too..can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena