Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Liebster Blog!!!!

I received the Liebster Blog Award from my dear friend, fellow DT member and inspirational scrapping buddy Cathy Van de Bruinhorst at http://cathysobsessions.blogspot.com/!!!
I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award!!
I have heard of this award from seeing it on other blogs, but I was shocked to be a recipient! What a wonderful feeling to be acknowledged by your peers!

The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat 
unclear but general consensus is that they originated in 
Germany. Liebster, meaning - favorite or dearest to 
showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon 
accepting this award the recipient must then pass it on to 
five more blogs.

I received this award along with 4 other wonderful and talented scrappers. I am honored to be listed among them


I have many blogs that I enjoy following, but these are a few of my faves with less than 200 followers. 


I give a Liebster Blog Award to:

*Andrea is just full of such fun and it shows in her beautiful work

*Katy has such wonderful ideas, tips and tricks that she shares on her blog

*Sharon has a great scrapping style and I love the colors and products she uses


*Lynn has such  beautiful pages that are just perfectly embellished

*Betty has such an awesome spirit and it always shows in her work

I could really say so much more about each of these ladies, but I am very excited to pass this on to them!! 

Have a great day all!
Cheers!
~Mindi

5 comments:

  1. Mindi, you are the sweetest thing EVER! Thank you for recognizing my blog to receive this award. Your kindness, support and encouragement are so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you Mindi! This is so cool and exciting! Wow! I am smiling from ear to ear!! Have a good rest of your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, CONGRATS! and very well deserved, Mindi, your blog is always inspirational and a hoot to read! Second, THANK YOU! You made my day and given me a perma grin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindi! Congrats on receiving this award! And thank you for picking me! I am thrilled and happy and have posted my response today! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena