Sunday, January 1, 2012

1st Layout of 2012!

Hi all! I hope that you had a wonderful New Year's celebrations whether it was wild and crazy or cozy at home! I would be part of the cozy at home crew! I am taking it easy on myself this year with the Resolutions! I hate to set myself up for failure! My scrappy resolutions are to be better about writing the completion date on the back of my LO's and to try more new techniques. My home resolution is to try new recipes from the tons of cookbooks I have. Easy cheesy!!

So, here is my first page completed in 2012!

This picture was taken the day we arrived at Tombstone Arizona for our honeymoon. The cowboy that was watching us and laughing told us that the county has spent thousands of dollars replacing these signs because people kept stealing them! I think it is a cute sign, but not cute enough to want to go to jail! LOL 
My awesome husband Mike bought me ALL the Cri Kits accessories for Christmas, and I gotta say I love them! I wrote on the background cardstock, the journaling and the dates with my Cricut! It is nice to have all the fonts exactly the same! 
I used a go coffee holder for the journaling and behind the dates.

Yes, I put the cardboard in my Cricut! I am telling you, he can sure pick good gifts!! Love him!

I am very excited that I completed 120 layouts and 154 cards in 2011! I have to admit, I am going to start making cards for the craft fair earlier this year, since the bulk of those cards were made in a 2 week period! ACK! I am hoping to get 200 layouts in 2012 since I really didn't scrapbook in 2011 until May. The beginning of the year there was crafting, but it was all wedding stuff. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful and prosperous 2012!
Cheers!
~Mindi


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena