Thursday, June 16, 2011

There's no normal life, it's just life. Get on with it.~ Doc Holliday

I also put that as my status on facebook, because it fits my day today. I hate people who air all their dirty laundry online, so I will skip the details. I will just say this, sometimes just when you think life is going "normally" someone throws a wrench in things to shake it up. We are a strong family, and everything will be fine, but it is hard to not to hold a gruge against the haters. Sometimes, people just need to worry about themselves more than they worry about others. Kind of like the sliver in my eye compared to the log in yours.
Anyhow, gonna work on my design team challenge when I get home, and hopefully have some progress to post :)
Cheers for now

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmmm, I am definitely thinking of "lifting" this quote for MY fb status! Just remember, that bad day is THEIRS, not yours! Don't take it home with you!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena