Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gearin' up for the Christmas Bazaar

I have been a busy, busy girl lately. I wish it were scrapping, but it has been making Christmas cards and goodies to sell at a local bazaar November 19. Here is a few of the cards I have made. I tried to get the first picture to flip to no avail, and to be honest, I am just to tired to care anymore LOL





I was scouring the internet this morning for gift card holders and came across this blog post
http://blog.ginakdesigns.com/2008/11/10/preview-day-1.aspx and had to try making these adorable buggers!! These are what I came up with so far, but I am going to do some Christmas ones also.

I also have some fantastic news, but I am going to hold off on that a bit until everything is mailed, received, etc. I will keep you guessing for a little bit :) 

I am gonna watch some X-Files on Netflix with my honey and cuddle in for the night. 
Have a great evening!
Cheers!
~Mindi 

2 comments:

  1. Mindy your Christmas and gift cards are fantastic. Great job on all of them. I'm so glad you have had a chance to come back and play with us at Le's Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, Mindy, and I am SURE that those GC holding cards would be GREAT sellers! So much nicer than those metal tins they are selling in the stores!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena