Tuesday, November 29, 2011

DCWV November Stack-a-holic Challenge

Good morning all!! Today is my birthday, but by now, just another day. My awesome hubby called it in to the radio and said it wasn't really my birthday, but the 10th anniversary of my 29th birthday LOL

So anyhow, here is my page
I tried taking a pic last night, but it turned out very yellow instead of black and white. Obviously it is another page for my wedding album. My father passed away 16 years ago and my mother has been in a nursing home for over 5 years now. She is no longer able to travel, so my Aunt Gloria stood in for her. She would be my mom's sister. Gloria has been a rock for me, and I have called her every time I have had a "Mom" emergency. She always listens to me, lets me cry on her shoulder and shares in my joys. I do love her dearly. <3

The veil netting may seem out of place, since I don't have a veil. I originally thought I wanted one, and Susie and I tinkered with it over and over until it was so small that it didn't even look like a veil anymore. Then I came to the realization maybe I didn't want a veil. So we moved on to the feather headpiece that you see Gloria putting on for me. The brooch was my mother's for my "old" item and the blue feather is my "something blue". 
Hope everyone has a great day!!
Cheers!
~Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena