Thursday, November 24, 2011

Great News! I was chosen as a DT at Let's Scrap!

I am delighted to announce that I am one of the new DT's at Let's Scrap !! My term begins December 1 and I can wait to start! I am excited and nervous to take on the challenges and rewards that will come with the position! If you haven't, you should really check it out, such a wonderful group of folks and super friendly. I never used sketches for my pages before, and I have found that I get a lot more done now that I have.

I hope everyone that celebrates it had a great Thanksgiving! We certainly did! Brian, Susie and the kids came over for dinner. We had way too much to eat, which in itself is something to be thankful for. Great company and a great time. Susie helped with dishes and Brian and Mike went hunting, to no avail. It was just really a wonderful day and I feel very blessed.

I had the craft bazaar I was preparing for last Saturday. This was my table (the laundry baskets and hats belong to the lady that was behind me).

I enjoyed myself, but was not very successful. I don't know that it ever got above zero outside with the wind chill and it was the day of our in-state football rivalry game "Cat/Griz". It was my first time selling, so the fact that I sold anything was a thrill. I am going to try again next weekend and I am hoping that there will be more advertising and that the weather will co-operate. I might as well since I have a file box full of cards still! LOL

It has been a long day of cooking and chatting and eating and I am ready for bed! Have a great night all!
Cheers!
~Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena