Saturday, April 13, 2013

One last Linky!

You know, I wish I would do things while I am thinking of them, instead of waiting until the 11th hour! LOL I have been meaning to post several items that I was inspired to create by Heather at The Kraaft Shaak, but of course I wait until the last second!

I have made so many items that have been sparked from something I saw on Heather's Kraaft Shaak Youtube channel. She has so many great ideas and wonderful short cuts! There is the occasional crash or camera bump, but to me, that is what makes watching it live "real". She is her wonderful self every time! She will be taking a break from live shows, but will be back at the end of the month. You can always check out her channel and watch the previous episodes to "catch up".

The last item I would like to share is a photo album/brag book that I made for the store. I used the fab stamp set I ordered from Heather, as she is a Close to my Heart consultant. It was the stamp of the month for March and I ordered it in addition to the monthly kit I get from her. I did a layout with the set previously, and this time I used it to "make" my own paper for a wedding brag book.
It is bed time for this girl! Make sure to check out Heather's videos!
Cheers!
~Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena