Saturday, April 13, 2013

Inspiration From Heather

So I was working on a layout last weekend and getting absolutely no where! It was the night before a show and my mind was not on scrapping at all. I let it sit until the next week, then I tried again. Since I had already glued lace and ribbon around a 5x7 photo, I wasn't sure where to go next. Then I remembered a video I watched from Heather at The Kraaft Shaak and the video is here. She was glittering some stuff up!! So I stamped the heart with wings image (which was a 50 cent stamp from Michaels! Woohoo for a bargain) and I embossed it with some powder mixed with glitter. It is just a small embellishment, but I love the look it adds!
Cheers!
~Mindi

1 comment:

  1. Just stunning. Love the creative framing around the beauriful photo. The red is also very striking.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena