Wednesday, December 7, 2011

No longer a secret!!

Here is the sketch that I submitted for the Design Team at Let's Scrap

I am very excited to see it on the main page, along with my pic under DT also!!
If ya have a minute, you should go see what we are up to over there ;)
http://letsscrap.ning.com/

As far as the secret project for the hubby, he caught me! I am making Oakland Raiders paper ornaments for our Christmas tree. I will post pics as soon as I get some done.

Happy Hump Day all!
Cheers!
~Mindi

2 comments:

  1. Your application layout is astonishing, Mindi, both for its technical perfection and the romantic theme! Kudos to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog writings were so nice, I wished they neever ended.
    Phone Number for Base Chat in Germany

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena