Monday, December 12, 2011

Finally got my hubby's surprise done!

So a couple of days ago I promised I would show you what I was planning to surprise my DH Mike with. Well, here it is


Mike and I are both big Raiders fans, so we have Raiders tree! I made paper ornaments with black, white and  Raiders cardstock. I used my SCAL and Cricut to cut black vinyl "Raiders" and shields for the glass balls, (which were only 1$ for all at a thrift store!) and silver and white vinyl and black cardstock for the topper. I was lucky enough to find 70 count lights on white cord at a yard sale this summer for 25 cents each! I may be slightly biased, but I LOVE our tree! Partly because of the Raiders, partly because it is something different than traditional.

Been a long day, good night all!
Cheers!
~Mindi

1 comment:

 

Made by Lena