Saturday, April 21, 2012

Published in Scrapbooks Etc!!!

I am just over the moon to be able to share this!!! I had a wedding layout published in Scrapbooks Etc! My absolutely fave scrapbooking magazine!! I was nervous to say anything until the issue actually came out! The naughty monkey in my brain would make me wonder if maybe they would change their minds and not use it LOL

So, I present to you, my very first TOOT, and wow, what a way to start!!!
For any of you that read Scrapbooks, Etc, this is the June 2012 issue and it is on pages 80 and 81 =)

Cheers!!
~Mindi

3 comments:

  1. I have this magazine!! That is soooo awesome!! Congrats Mindi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mindi, you layout is fabulous and deserved to be published.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dieing to see this in the magazine...they don't sell it where I live (stupid little island)but I'll look for it when I go to the mainland next week. It's a wonderful layout...as all your work is, Mindi, and your title is clever & eye-catching! xo -E

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena