Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's been awhile

It seems like I haven't been on here in forever! It's been like 3 weeks! It has also been that long sinced I have scrapped. Well, minus the 2 cards I did for World Card Making Day. LOL

I have been super busy tho. I have been helping my friend Susie pick from the garden and get some canning done. She came to my house and helped me can some apple butter for my awesome hubby! I also got my room redone, again. I will post pics soon, but I love how cheery the room looks with the bright yellow shelves!

So, I have uploaded my latest layouts in my pages section, updated my blog candy sidebars, so all the links should work, and I am so done with the computer for one day.

I am gonna finish watch the new "Transformers" with my honey!
Good night all!
Cheers!
~Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena