Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September DCWV Stack-a-holic challenge

I really loved the sketch they provided at DCWV this month! It took some thinking, but when I came up with my concept, I ran with it.
I used Nana's Kitchen stack. The letter stickers are also DCWV that were in my stash. The flower is handmade from a search-a-word I printed out several times. I then inked it with the orange/yellow color in the middle and blue on the edges. The green ribbon is also stash that I bought at Target in the 1$ bin LOL. The "my" metal eyelets are Making Memories and a gift from a dear friend. The "priceless" fabric sticker was stash, as were the silver alphabet brads and the green button.
This is the sketch provided by Susan at Sketch Savvy

TFL and have a great evening! Off to cook dinner :)
Cheers!
~Mindi

1 comment:

  1. Mindi this is a gorgeous layout and he is a living doll!!!!! Wow such an awesome design!!!!! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena