Sunday, January 5, 2014

Scrap Africa sketch challenge 25

Happy New Year to all!!! I really hope to do more scrapbooking this year (says every scrapbooker) LOL I do think I started 2014 out with a bang! When I saw the sketch from Scrap Africa on my Facebook news feed, I was instantly inspired!
So I got to work as soon as I could on their challenge, which you can find here. This is my result
It was so nice to have such a fun creative release after a holiday season full of craft shows! 
I had just purchased The Haute Pink stack by DCWV and had to use it! I also used Color Me Crazy flowers, distress inks, a harlequin stencil, some very old rub ons I found in my stash, gold alcohol ink and I embossed my title. 
If you have time and would love to be inspired, check out the Scrap Africa blog. You will NOT be disappointed, very talented ladies!
Have a great day all!
Cheers!
~Mindi


13 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout! Loving the bright pink and black accents. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic color! And very cool photos)
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mindi, so pleased you got the time to play along this month and love the page you created! Love the hexagons and big bloom, along with your fun photo! Love the splashy or is it sassy background too!!!!! ;-)))))) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page and fun photos. Love the hexagons and your bright colors! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Africa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mindi, so nice to see you playing along with us at Scrap Africa!! How are you keeping? This is such a fun page, makes me smile. Hope to see you again soon, smiles...Rene' :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the fun hexagon shapes!!! Such a lovely take on our sketch! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun page with all those hexagons! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun layout. I love all the hexagons and that fun photo. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love hexagons....and this is such a playful page. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and girly LO!! Thank you for joining us at Scrap africa. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fun and playful page. Your colour choices are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Africa :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena