Friday, August 26, 2011

my memories suite sketch contest @ pagemaps

Yay!! School is back in session!! I haven't done much scrapping in the last 2 days as I have been helping my bestie get HER craft room in order! It is looking good and soon I will be able to go to her house to scrap!

Anywho, this is what I have gotten done. This sketch is from PageMaps for a contest. Here is the link to it
http://pagemaps.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-memories-suite-sketch-contest.html

This sketch was interesting because of such small pictures. This is actually the 1st page I have done for our engagement picture album (yes, I have been slacking since I was rushing to get my brother's done before we went there for vaycay!)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ring, it is so beautiful and so unique with the black diamonds! I just wanted to make sure that it was included that the meaning of the ring is more important than the ring itself. I would have been thrilled with a Cracker Jack ring just as much, because Mike's proposal was so sweet and thought out the ring was secondary. :) Of course I had to include a picture of the set, which was taken when we got them back from being soldered together before the wedding.
All of the cardstock is from the DCWV Latte Stack and the brads with the letters, buttons and flower were all from my stash.
TFL and hopefully in the next couple days I will post the other LO's I have gotten done since last time I blogged. With vaycay and getting ready for school to start, not a lot of time to be on here. That should be changing, because I do have some great pages I would like to share.
Cheers!
~Mindi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena