This will remain on the top of my page until January 31. Scroll down for new posts :)
As one of the 50 international host blogs, I am gearing up now for the upcoming Let's Scrap "Leap Around the World" February blog hop!! This is the largest scrapbooking blog hop I have ever heard of! This fun event will start at 10:00am on February 1 and end on February 29th at 11:59pm according to the main page clock on the Let's Scrap website (your clock may vary, so check the time difference).
I would love it if you joined me in this big hop! There are several things you can do RIGHT NOW to be prepared:
- Make sure you are signed up as a follower on this blog. Just scroll up to the right-hand corner and click on JOIN THIS SITE.
- Click here to join the Let's Scrap website. It's free, simple and quick!
- Find all those scraps of paper you have been setting aside for the last 5 years. You will need them because the blog hop is all about making CARDS!
- Clean off your scrap table
- Get ready to make a massive amounts of cards, each from a different sketch, so lots of variety!
OK, a few more details. You did read correctly: there are 50 blog hosts! Once you have joined Let's Scrap, at each blog, you will get two chances to win some blog candy (aka: booty, prizes)! Do the math! You will have 100 chances to win free stuff...and good stuff, too! This is also the perfect opportunity to restock your card stash! The first chance comes when you join/follow each blog and leave a comment. The second chance comes when you use the card sketch on each blog to create a card, layout or other project based upon the card sketch appearing on each blog--they are all different! You then must post your creation in the Let's Scrap website gallery, then go back to each blog and leave a second comment linking back to your gallery post. Don't be overwhelmed...you are doing only one card at a time! Our hope is that you will visit every blog, but, remember, you have the whole month of February to do this.
I am stop number 1, so keep an eye on me and we will hop the month away!